Welcome! To My Resume Page
I have created this page to those who are searching for a RESULTS ORIENTED ADMINISTRATOR.
My 10+ years in the human resources and related areas has made me resourceful, creative and assertive in bringing people, services and management together by keeping overhead down and employee morale up. Coming from a cross cultural background my diversity skills are unmatched and I speak Japanese fluently. I am currently looking to interview for a new opportunity and am open to relocation as well. I can be reached with the email address listed below my name.______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jeannie Marich Kasahara email@example.com
- An assertive leader who establishes a compliant Human Resources / Administration department.
- Consistently aids in developing a solid team environment throughout the organization.
- Provides strong work ethic proactive in identifying and developing talented employees.
- Detail oriented with good organizational and project coordination skills.
- Excellent collaboration and follow through.
- Open minded and tactful with business development skills.
- Problem solver who demonstrates good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential issues.
- Effectively manages employee relations by being the principal point of contact.
- A communicator who strategizes company initiatives with multiple locations, locally and globally.
- Strong networking skills with vendors, clients and customers.
- A negotiator who brings results through skillful orchestration with cost effective strategies.
- Efficiently coordinates open enrollments, new hire orientations and exit interviews.
- Ensures that all job descriptions are accurately updated.
- Consistent in document filing and leaving a paper trail in all communications.
- A "roll up the sleeve" hands on multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Creative event and travel planner.
Staff Development State & Federal Labor Laws Creative Recruiting Vendor Relations Event Planning
ANA Sales Americas 1997 - 2009
Human Resources Generalist
- Maintained employee records according to state and federal procedures ensuring that all employee information was dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Supervised HR administration of various human resource programs including performance improvement, corrective action and employee development.
- Primary point of contact for all levels of management pertaining to employee relations, leaves of absence, employment law, compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision and 401k programs.
- Daily monitored office safety, employee schedule and grievances enhancing employee retention and support for company goals.
- Organized and coordinated open enrollment meetings throughout multiple states for the 401K program, as well as the group health, dental and vision programs.
- Worked alongside AR & AP to audit group benefit programs.
- Assisted Management with development of business wide policies and procedures to achieve the most efficient and beneficial outcomes for the clients and the company.
- Took inventory of office supplies, equipment maintenance records and ordered supplies when needed.
- Distributed mail to appropriate persons and departments.
- Answered incoming calls when not answered after three rings.
- Assisted in the restructuring efforts after 9/11 and compiled all confidential business information from branch offices to main corporate office.
- Assisted with the company move logistics from Los Angeles downtown to Torrance, California.
- Organized all necessary document changes through out the organization when the company changed their name.
- Participated in the collaboration of creating original tours to the US for Japanese tourists
- Created original hotel reservations.
- Assisted in helping non-English speakers at their destinations by phone when needed.
- Management recognized the consistency in bringing employee health benefits
cost and expense below budgeted level.
- Management recognized the effort of bringing the 401k program current by creating 20% savings for the company, increasing employee participation and managing it thoroughly.
- Management recognized the intricate communication that took place when
the president had collapsed in his office and was rushed to the hospital by paramedics, without causing any alarm through out the office.
- Building management recognized the swiftness in bringing all employees from the 47th floor of the AON Building to the designated area while participating in a mock disaster drill the city of Los Angeles organized in 2003.
Executive Masters of
Colorado Technical University
- GPA: 3.55
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Colorado Technical University
Human Resources Management
- GPA: 3.57
Available for Travel or Relocation
My profile can be viewed on Linkedin.
I would love the opportunity to be interviewed in person by you for the position of
Results Oriented Administrator
My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org